fredag den 20. juli 2012

Blowing bubbles


My precious little bubble
Soaring in the blue
Enchanting, oh so lovely
A perfect sight to view.
No edges and no curves
Always so round and light
With your silky looking gloss
You were my day and night.

My precious little bubble
So colourful inside
All those shapes and sizes
Neither prejudice nor pride.
Playing with yourself
A hypnotising dance -
In the atmosphere
Ruled a bitter, cruel romance.

My precious little bubble
To me you meant the world
The beauty and perfection -
Naivety deludes a girl.
Your colours were so bright
Playing out in harmony
How come did I not perceive
Your utter, cold transparency.

My precious little bubble
You now go round and round
Suddenly the air is gone
And you make towards the ground.
I watched you pop and melt away
Into the blossom’s rope
Did you ever think you’d live
When you are really made of soap?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar