fredag den 20. juli 2012

My treasure


You are my solid rock to lean upon,
When the sea is turning dim.
A safety net of woven silk,
To catch me - when I cannot swim.

You are my sunshine on a hazy day,
With colours forever clean and bright.
As beautiful as the autumn leaves.
Filling every minute with burning light. 

You are my old, beloved teddy bear,
Cherished with every aching bone.
A friend with whom to laugh and cry,
To call when I am all alone.

You are the perfect royal flush,
my precious queen of hearts.
One to always depend on,
Since I do tend to fall apart.

You are the medley of thousands of hits,
Played inside my scarlet mind.
Reflecting every tune in life,
Creating melodies of the purest kind.  

You are the cliché of my clichés,
Though unique as any single prayer.
Which one can never be without,
As my lungs need the transparent air. 

You are my treasure, my darling girl,
Whose existence touches the very soul.
Tying a bow inside my chest, of love –
Forever to make my spirit whole. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar